Mar Azul 26
Beautiful accommodation in Ponta Malongane, Mozambique
This beautiful Villa is situated on Mar Azul Estate in Ponta Malongane (Southern Mozambique). This house is only a 2-minute walk from the beach and has sea views from every room in the house. It has 5 en suite bedrooms, an open plan kitchen, dining, bar, TV lounge area there is a DVD player, DSTV satellite dish, but please bring your own decoder and smart card. The house has a private swimming pool.
Each bedroom has its own entrance from the outside deck of the house, each bedroom has its own sliding door entrance facing the sea. There is 1 king size bed per bedroom. Bedroom number 5 has 1 king bed and 2 single beds.
All 5 bedrooms are en suite and each bathroom has a shower, toilet, and hand basin. The house has a weber braai as well as a full-time housekeeper and gardener to carry your beach chairs and umbrellas down to the beach. Each bedroom has stunning sea views. The rooms have overhead ceiling fans and there is a sea breeze most of the day. From the back of the house, there is a stunning inland view over Lake Sugi, watch the sunset while sipping on a cocktail in the swimming pool.
Please take note that if you are booked in on Mar Azul Estate and have a boat, jet ski, or quad bike, you can park 1 of 2 places, see below: Park at the security gate (bottom of the hill) R300 a day Park at the top of the hill (communal parking) – free If you decide to park at the security gate then ensure that you have enough cash to pay for the parking on your departure date.
Mar Azul 26 – sleeps 10 adults and 2 kids under age 12
- R500pppn (min of 2) capped @ R4 500.00 10 – 12 pax = R4500
- Minimum of 2 nights per booking required
- R 5 000.00 per night min of 5 nights per booking required
- R 6 500.00 per night and min of 10 nights per booking required
Refundable breakage deposit of R 3000.00 payable with reservation and refunded back to client less any breakages.
- Swimming pool (private)
- TV (with DsTV/satellite)
- Secure parking
- Fully serviced
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linen provided
- Free parking on premises
- Family/child friendly
- Sea views
- Outdoor dining area
- NO Pets Allowed
- No smoking
The complex can only be reached by 4X4 or high clearance vehicle with differential lock.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towels
- Toilet Paper
- DSTV Decoder
- DSTV Smart Card
- Please note that if there are more than 8 people in your group, an extra housekeeper is brought in at R50 per day at your cost.
- There is a compulsory staff tip for the housekeeper as well as the gardener. Please ensure you have R50 per staff member per day to pay the staff cash on your departure date. The tip includes your day of arrival and departure.
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
- The house has a Refundable Breakage Deposit of R3000 payable one month prior to your arrival date, this will be refunded back to you within 14 days after your departure date.
EARLY And LATE CHECK-IN/CHECK OUT
- Check-in is 14:00 and check out is 10:00 am. an R500 charge will be levied for early check-in and late check-outs. No Pets are permitted at any of the houses. Loud music, parties, and functions will not be allowed. House rules in all Estates have a noise level cut off of 10:30 pm. Should you not adhere to these rules owners will retain the full breakage deposit.
House Rules To try and keep everyone safe and happy, please take note of some of our important House Rules:
- The speed limit in the resort is 10km/hr. Please respect the 10:30 pm noise restriction – Loud music is not much fun when you are not at the party.
- No fireworks are allowed. Nearly all of our houses are made of wood and this could go horribly wrong.
- No children under the age of 18 are allowed to ride a quad bike. (Please note that this is Mozambiquean law, not our rules).
- No littering. We know this sounds really obvious, but you would be amazed, and we would really appreciate it if you removed two pieces of rubbish from the beach each time you go.
- No unattended open fires. Yip, we already said it, the houses are made of wood and we don’t want to light up the sky. There is a fish cleaning/gutting station near security. Please use this area so we can contain the smell and keep it clean so you don’t get a fly in your drink.
- For security reasons, all casual labor must be sourced via the Mar Azul Manager. No access card, no entry. Guests must advise Security in advance of any visitors. If their name is not at Security, they will not be allowed access. Abuse of the Security staff will absolutely not be tolerated. They are here to look after us, so please treat them with respect. Thank you – we hope you have a wonderful holiday with us.