Campismo Ninho 28
Beautiful Self-catering accommodation in Ponta Malongane, Mozambique
Private beach cottage, situated 7km north of Ponta Do Ouro and 2km south of Ponta Malongane on Campismo Ninho Estate.
This house has its own private walkway to the beach, beautiful sea views, is fully air-conditioned, fully equipped, and serviced.
There is a full-time housekeeper to clean up. There is DSTV to keep the kids busy and a braai out on the deck.
The communal swimming pool and Jenny Pub and Restaurant, with its breathtaking sea view, is within walking distance of the house.
The house consists of 4 bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with queen-size beds, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, and a 4th bedroom with 2 sets of double bunks, sleeping a total of 10 people. There are 3 bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. There is a microwave, fridge, freezer, and all the crockery and cutlery required in the self-contained kitchen.
There is a portable charcoal braai on the verandah. Please bring your own charcoal/briquettes.
There is a washing machine and tumble dryer in the garage, only Rosa the housekeeper can use the machine. You are welcome to take washing powder with and ask Rosa to do your laundry washing for you. Please take note that the water can discolor/stain your clothes. Ponta Malongane village is 2km from this house, there is an Activities Centre at the campsite where you can book dives, snorkeling, dolphin swims, ocean safaris. There are also 2 restaurants, baraccas (local pubs), and curio shops in Ponta Malongane. This is the perfect family holiday home or home away from home.
WHAT TO BRING
- Toilet Paper
- Beach Towels
- Drinking Water
- Food and Drinks
- Charcoal / Briquettes
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT:
- A R3000 refundable deposit for breakage/damage/loss needs to be paid 1 month before arrival. This is refunded 14 days after your departure date depending on damage/loss/breakage at the house.
EARLY And LATE CHECK-IN/CHECK OUT
- Check-in is 14:00 and check out is 10:00 am. a R500 charge will be levied for early check-in and late check-outs. No Pets are permitted at any of the houses. Loud music, parties, and functions will not be allowed. House rules in all Estates have a noise level cut off of 10:30 pm. Should you not adhere to these rules owners will retain the full breakage deposit.
There is a compulsory daily staff tip of R30 per day for Linda the housekeeper, this includes your day of arrival and departure, please ensure you have enough Linda cash on you to pay her on your departure day
Campismo Ninho 28 – sleeps 10
- R2 500.00 per night
- Minimum of 2 nights per booking required
- R3 500.00 per night
- Minimum of 5 nights per booking required
- R4 000.00 per night
- Minimum of 10 nights per booking required over December and January Holidays
- Min of 2 or 3 nights over Long Weekends
Refundable breakage deposit R 3 000.00
GPS co-ordinates: -26.842605, 32.886120