Casa No Monte
Beautiful accommodation in Ponta do Ouro, Mozambique
If you are looking for a tropical paradise on your doorstep, then Casa no Monte is your answer! Casa no Monte is nestle in the beautiful beach town of Ponta D’Ouro, Mozambique. We would like young, old, singles and families to come and start, or continue, their journey in Ponta D’Ouro. Join us @ Casa no Monte!
The accommodation we have onsite are beautifully constructed Vacation Houses, built with local helping hands and contractors. They house 9 people max, with plenty of space.
The bottom floor is made up of two private rooms, each with their own double bed, cupboards, doors, air-conditioning, etc.
There is a kitchen, fully equipped, with a fridge and a freezer and is also open plan together with the living room which has a 40” full HD television, DStv compatible. (bring own decoders and cables)
The “verandah” walks out from the living room, with picnic-table style seating for 9 people, and a gas BBQ/braai facility. (Gas is complimentary)
The upper floor is an open loft, consisting of one double bed which sleeps two people, and three 3/4 beds, which sleep 1 person each, two cupboards.
Please keep the following in mind!
° Bring your own bath and beach towels.
° Bring your own dishwashing liquid.
° Bring your own toiletries such as; bath soap, toilet paper, sun-screen, etc.
° Our houses do get serviced once a day and no re-cleaning will be done after the cleaners have finished.
Gas BBQ with complimentary gas
DStv compatible.(bring own decoders and cables)
Casa No Monte – Ponta Do Ouro
High Season and Peak season
- R3 500.00 per night
- R 200.00 extra charged daily on site for electricity
- Min of 4 nights over High season (School Holidays)
- Min of 7 nights over Peak season (December and January Holidays)
- 1 Persons R1000.00
- 2 Persons R1000.00
- 3 Persons R1000.00
- 4 Persons R1350.00
- 5 Persons R1700.00
- 6 Persons R2050.00
- 7 Persons R2400.00
- 8 Persons R2750.00
- 9 Persons R2750.00.
- R 200.00 extra charged daily on site for electricity regardless of the amount of people booking.
- Min of 2 nights during low season
- Clients must please bring their own bath and beach towels.
- Clients must please bring their own dish washing liquid.
- Clients must please Bring their own toiletries such as bath soap, toilet paper, sunscreen, etc.
Our houses do get serviced once a day and no re-cleaning will be done after the cleaners have finished.
- 50% Deposits are to be made within 48 hours of booking date. NO REFUNDS will be made on cancellations that happen within ONE MONTH of booking.
- Booking balance must be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival; payments not made before or on two-week-prior date, will be automatically cancelled and not refunded.
Ask us for more information.
Q: Where do the clients get the key to the house?
A: Key can be collected at the manager’s house on the property.
Q: Is the housekeeper included in the rate or must the client pay the housekeeper?
A: Housekeeping fee is included (Clients are free to give the housekeeping a tip if their stay is over)
Q: Will the housekeeper do linen change once or twice weekly?
A: Linen will be changed every 4th day, personal washing can be done @ Dolphin House.
Q: The client wants to be in one of the first of the row houses, so they can keep an eye on their car in the open parking and don’t want to be in the back row houses.
A: Guest will not be able to choose the house they want as it is planed per all bookings made during the stay of all guests.