Mar Azul 14
Beautiful accommodation in Ponta Malongane, Mozambique
A stunning Beach home with spectacular sea views” located in Ponta Malongane “Place of the Children”, is situated on the Southern Mozambique Coastline.
This quaint little town with it’s laid back way of life is situated just 10km from the Kosi Bay border post. It has a beautiful tropical coastline and is famous for its scuba diving, deep-sea angling, and festive beach bars and restaurants. The house is conveniently located on the beach overlooking an abundance of reef structures, giving you a ‘ringside seat’ to all the action and setting the scene for a memorable “fun in the sun” holiday.
House Description This double-story beach house can accommodate 22 people (Combination of 10 Adults and 12 Children). All rooms are equipped with both air-conditioning and ceiling fans. There are 7 x Bedrooms, 5 x Showers, 5 x Toilets. An open-plan entertainment area comprising of a large kitchen, dining and living area surrounded by a large deck with a dhow bar and pool overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- 1 x King Bedrooms
- 4 x Queen Bedrooms
- 1 x 3 x Bunk Beds Room
- 1 x 3 x Bunk Beds Room
- 5 x Bathrooms / Showers / Toilets.
- 2 x Private Outside Shower with Sea View.
- 1 x Outside Toilet.
First Floor Layout
- 1 x Kitchen with sea views.
- 1 x Dining Area with sea views.
- 1 x Open-plan Living area with drinks counter and sea views.
- 1 x Queen / Twin Bed Room that opens onto the back deck amongst the Milkwood Trees.
- 3 x Queen Bed Rooms that open onto the back deck amongst the Milkwood Trees.
- 2 x Bathrooms / Showers / Toilets. 2 x Private Outside Showers with Sea Views.
- 1 x Private Outside Toilet.
- 1 x Swimming Pool with Pool Bar.
- 1 x Fire Pit with sea views.
- 1 x 150m/2 Front Deck overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- 1 x 80m/2 Back Deck situated amongst the Milkwood Trees.
Ground Floor Layout
- 1 x Queen/Twin Bedroom
- 2 x Dormitories
- 1 x Kid’s Lounge.
- 2 x Bathrooms / Showers / Toilets.
- 1 x Laundry. All rooms are equipped with Air-conditioning and Ceiling Fans.
- 1 x Double Door Glass Fridges.
- 2 x Food Freezers.
- 1 x Bait Freezer.
- 1 x Electric Stove with Gas Top.
- 1 x Microwave Oven.
- 1 x Jet Master Gas Braai.
- 1 x Tumble Drier
- 1 x Washing Machine
- 5 x Valuable Safes
Low Season @ R 4 900.00 per night and min of 2 nights required per booking
High Season @ R 5 900.00 per night and min of 5 nights required per booking
Peak Season @ R 7 000.00 per night and min of 10 nights required over December and January Holidays
Refundable Breakage Deposit charged with reservation and refunded 14 days after departure less any breakages @ R 4 000.00
Please take note that if you are booked in on Mar Azul Estate and have a boat, jet ski, or quad bike, you can park 1 of 2 places, see below: Park at the security gate (bottom of the hill) R300 a day. Park at the top of the hill (communal parking) – free If you decide to park at the security gate then ensure that you have enough cash to pay for the parking on your departure date.
- Fully serviced
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linen provided
- Family/child friendly
- Sea views
- NO Pets Allowed
- Swimming pool (private)
- Washing machine
- No smoking
- Outdoor lounge
- Outdoor shower
The complex can only be reached by 4X4 or high clearance vehicle with differential lock.
WHAT TO BRING
- Dishwashing liquid
- Dishwasher tablets
- Handy Andy
- Black rubbish bags
- Washing powder and Sta-Soft
- Toilet Paper
- There are 2 Staff members, Albino who assists with maintenance and Juliet the housekeeper. They help make your stay a memorable one. R200 per day (R100 per staff member) Please pay all tips to Albino and he will distribute accordingly.
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
- a Refundable breakage deposit of R3000 is payable 1 month before arrival and refunded within 14 days of departure.
EARLY And LATE CHECK-IN/CHECK OUT
- Check-in is 14:00 and check out is 10:00 am. an R500 charge will be levied for early check-in and late check-outs. No Pets are permitted at any of the houses. Loud music, parties, and functions will not be allowed. House rules in all Estates have a noise level cut off of 10:30 pm. Should you not adhere to these rules owners will retain the full breakage deposit.
House Rules To try and keep everyone safe and happy, please take note of some of our important House Rules: The speed limit in the resort is 10km/hr. Please respect the 10:30 pm noise restriction – Loud music is not much fun when you are not at the party. No fireworks are allowed… Nearly all of our houses are made of wood and this could go horribly wrong. No children under the age of 18 are allowed to ride a quad bike. (Please note that this is Mozambique an law, not our rules). No littering. We know this sounds really obvious, but you would be amazed, and we would really appreciate it if you removed two pieces of rubbish from the beach each time you go. No unattended open fires. Yip, we already said it, the houses are made of wood and we don’t want to light up the sky. There is a fish cleaning/gutting station near security. Please use this area so we can contain the smell and keep it clean so you don’t get a fly in your drink. For security reasons, all casual labor must be sourced via the Mar Azul Manager. No access card, no entry. Guests must advise Security in advance of any visitors. If their name is not at Security, they will not be allowed access. Abuse of the Security staff will absolutely not be tolerated. They are here to look after us, so please treat them with respect. Thank you – we hope you have a wonderful holiday with us.