Mar Azul 16
Beautiful accommodation in Ponta Malongane, Mozambique
This 3 story house is situated on Mar Azul Estate on a beach housing estate in Ponta Malongane.
The house has 8 bedrooms, of which all are air-conditioned. All linen is provided.
There are 5 bathrooms, all bathrooms have a shower and bath. Bath and hand towels are supplied.
The bedroom setup:
- bedroom 1 – 1 queen-size bed
- bedroom 2 – 2 double bunk beds with sliding beds (sleep, 6 kids)
- bedroom 3 – 2 double bunk beds with sliding beds (sleeps 6 kids) Upstairs (Sea View)
- bedroom 4 – main suite with queen size bed
- bedroom 5 – queen-size bed
- bedroom 6 – queen-size bed
- bedroom 7 – queen-size bed
- Upstairs (Inland View) bedroom 8 – queen-size bed
There is an outside shower to rinse the beach sand off after a day at the beach. Beach towels are supplied. T
he open plan kitchen/lounge/bar area opens up onto a large outside wooden deck.
The kitchen has a double sliding door fridge, wine fridge, 2 bar fridges, 5 plated gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, cooler water machine, and the kitchen is fully equipped to self cater for 24 people.
There are 2 lounges, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. There is no TV.
The bar has 2 bar fridges and all glasses and bar equipment is provided.
The outside bottom deck has an eating table for 24 people, an outside gas braai, sun tanning beds with mattresses, chairs, and a coffee table. There is a 6×4 meter swimming pool on this deck. The storeroom has a large chest deep freezer, fishing chest deep freezer, washing machine, and a tumble dryer. The beach is 30 meters in front of the house. Ponta Malongane Village is about 1km from the house.
Use of the backup generator in the case of power outages at your own cost.
Low Season @ R 6 500.00 per night and min of 2 nights required per booking
High Season @ R 6 500.00 per night and min of 5 nights required per booking
Peak Season @ R 9 500.00 per night and min of 10 nights required over December and January Holidays
Refundable Breakage Deposit charged with reservation and refunded 14 days after departure less any breakages @ Total to 1 nights accommodation
Please take note that if you are booked in on Mar Azul Estate and have a boat, jet ski, or quad bike, you can park 1 of 2 places, see below: Park at the security gate (bottom of the hill) R300 a day. Park at the top of the hill (communal parking) – free If you decide to park at the security gate then ensure that you have enough cash to pay for the parking on your departure date.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linen provided
- TV (with DsTV/satellite)
- Indoor fireplace
The complex can only be reached by 4X4 or high clearance vehicle with differential lock.
WHAT TO BRING
- Food and Drinks
- Toilet paper Dishwasher pills and powder
- Stove and oven cleaner
- Dishwashing liquid
- 5kg clothes washing powder
- The garden boy’s name is Daniel and the housekeeper is Tina. Their working hours are from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. You will need to instruct them at what time you require them. Daniel will carry beach items to and from the beach. Please tip staff R50 per day.
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
- a Refundable breakage deposit of R3000 is payable 1 month before arrival and refunded within 14 days of departure.
EARLY And LATE CHECK-IN/CHECK OUT
- Check-in is 14:00 and check out is 10:00 am. an R500 charge will be levied for early check-in and late check-outs. No Pets are permitted at any of the houses. Loud music, parties, and functions will not be allowed. House rules in all Estates have a noise level cut off of 10:30 pm. Should you not adhere to these rules owners will retain the full breakage deposit.
House Rules To try and keep everyone safe and happy, please take note of some of our important House Rules:
- The speed limit in the resort is 10km/hr. Please respect the 10:30 pm noise restriction – Loud music is not much fun when you are not at the party.
- No fireworks are allowed. Nearly all of our houses are made of wood and this could go horribly wrong.
- No children under the age of 18 are allowed to ride a quad bike. (Please note that this is Mozambiquean law, not our rules).
- No littering. We know this sounds really obvious, but you would be amazed, and we would really appreciate it if you removed two pieces of rubbish from the beach each time you go.
- No unattended open fires. Yip, we already said it, the houses are made of wood and we don’t want to light up the sky. There is a fish cleaning/gutting station near security. Please use this area so we can contain the smell and keep it clean so you don’t get a fly in your drink.
- For security reasons, all casual labor must be sourced via the Mar Azul Manager. No access card, no entry. Guests must advise Security in advance of any visitors. If their name is not at Security, they will not be allowed access. Abuse of the Security staff will absolutely not be tolerated. They are here to look after us, so please treat them with respect. Thank you – we hope you have a wonderful holiday with us.