Mar Azul 19
Beautiful accommodation in Ponta Malongane, Mozambique
This house is situated in Ponta Malongane (Southern Mozambique) on Mar Azul Estate on the beach, with unbeatable sea views with a fully lit, 50-meter communal wooden walkway leading you safely onto the beach.
The house is a triple storey home comprising of 4 ensuite bedrooms, 3 bedrooms have 1 double bed per room and the 4th bedroom has 2 single beds, all fully air-conditioned and furnished with mosquito nets, 1 loft with 1 double bed and 4 single mattresses for kids. There are no mosquito nets over the loft beds.
A fully equipped kitchen with an open lounge looking at the ocean, also fully air-conditioned.
The wrap-around verandah has every possible angle on the ocean, as well as a gas braai. The top balcony leads to the loft with an open bar facility. there is a scullery with two fridges, a box freezer, chest freezer, as well as a dishwasher, tumble-dryer, and washing machine. The house accommodates a maximum of 14 people, including loft usage.
There is an outside shower downstairs to rinse off after a day at the beach. This house has a generator for electrical back up when there are power cuts. The house also has 3 water tanks.
FACILITIES IN THE HOUSE
- Air-conditioners all bedrooms and throughout the house
- Gas braai Deep freeze for bait: in the storeroom Laundry: washing machine in storeroom.
- The maid can do washing and ironing Maid and Gardener available daily
- Fully equipped for self-catering purposes Ice machine Please take note that if you are booked in on Mar Azul Estate and have a boat, jet ski, or quad bike, you can park 1 of 2 places, see below:
- Park at the security gate (bottom of the hill) R300 a day Park at the top of the hill (communal parking) – free If you decide to park at the security gate then ensure that you have enough cash to pay for the parking on your departure date.
Please take note that if you are booked in on Mar Azul Estate and have a boat, jet ski, or quad bike, you can park 1 of 2 places, see below: Park at the security gate (bottom of the hill) R300 a day. Park at the top of the hill (communal parking) – free If you decide to park at the security gate then ensure that you have enough cash to pay for the parking on your departure date.
- Secure parking
- Fully serviced
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linen provided
- NO Pets Allowed
- No smoking
WHAT TO BRING
- food and drinks
- beach and bath towels
- cleaning materials (sunlight, handy andy, etc) rubbish bags
- toilet paper and soap
- drinking water
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
- The house has a Refundable Breakage Deposit of R3000 this needs to be paid in full one month prior to your arrival date and will be refunded within 14 days after your departure.
EARLY And LATE CHECK-IN/CHECK OUT
- Check-in is 14:00 and check out is 10:00 am. an R500 charge will be levied for early check-in and late check-outs. No Pets are permitted at any of the houses. Loud music, parties, and functions will not be allowed. House rules in all Estates have a noise level cut off of 10:30 pm. Should you not adhere to these rules owners will retain the full breakage deposit.
House Rules To try and keep everyone safe and happy, please take note of some of our important House Rules:
- The speed limit in the resort is 10km/hr. Please respect the 10:30 pm noise restriction – Loud music is not much fun when you are not at the party.
- No fireworks are allowed. Nearly all of our houses are made of wood and this could go horribly wrong.
- No children under the age of 18 are allowed to ride a quad bike. (Please note that this is Mozambiquean law, not our rules).
- No littering. We know this sounds really obvious, but you would be amazed, and we would really appreciate it if you removed two pieces of rubbish from the beach each time you go.
- No unattended open fires. Yip, we already said it, the houses are made of wood and we don’t want to light up the sky. There is a fish cleaning/gutting station near security. Please use this area so we can contain the smell and keep it clean so you don’t get a fly in your drink.
- For security reasons, all casual labor must be sourced via the Mar Azul Manager. No access card, no entry. Guests must advise Security in advance of any visitors. If their name is not at Security, they will not be allowed access. Abuse of the Security staff will absolutely not be tolerated. They are here to look after us, so please treat them with respect. Thank you – we hope you have a wonderful holiday with us.
Low Season @ R 3 700.00 per night and min of 2 nights required per booking
High Season @ R 4 800.00 per night and min of 5 nights required per booking
Peak Season @ R 5 500.00 per night and min of 10 nights required over December and January Holidays
Refundable Breakage Deposit charged with reservation and refunded 14 days after departure less any breakages @ R 3 000.00
The complex can only be reached by 4X4 or high clearance vehicle with differential lock.