Mar Azul 2
Beautiful accommodation in Ponta Malongane, Mozambique
This house is situated on Mar Azul private beach housing estate in Ponta Malongane. It is located on the beachfront row of houses.
The house has 6 bedrooms, all en-suite (shower, toilet, and basin). Upstairs there are 2 large bedrooms with king-size beds with annexed rooms each one with single bed bunk beds, and downstairs 4 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms have king-size beds and 2 bedrooms have 2 double beds. Fresh linen provided. The 2 upstairs bedrooms have sea views, the 4 downstairs bedrooms face the sea and have views of the natural bush. This house sleeps a total of 16 people.
The house has its own private swimming pool.
There are ceiling fans in all the bedrooms, no air conditioning. The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering and open plan to the lounge/living room area. The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove and oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, electric pan, 2 fridge/freezers, 1 deep freeze. The house has TV and Dstv at an additional cost of R30 per day, if you wish to have this activated during your stay please let us know 2 weeks before your arrival. There is a weber braai, wood, or Charcoal can be bought in Malongane Village.
The house shares a beach boardwalk with 2 other houses. There is a laundry with a washing machine, you need to bring your own washing powder with. The house is serviced daily.
There is 1 compulsory staff member and a second housekeeper is optional. The staff must be paid R70 each per day.
Please take note that if you are booked in on Mar Azul Estate and have a boat, jet ski, or quad bike, you can park 1 of 2 places, see below: Park at the security gate (bottom of the hill) R300 a day. Park at the top of the hill (communal parking) – free If you decide to park at the security gate then ensure that you have enough cash to pay for the parking on your departure date.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linen provided
- TV (with DsTV/satellite)
- Indoor fireplace
Low Season @ R 4 300.00 per night and min of 2 nights required per booking
High Season @ R 5 700.00 per night and min of 5 nights required per booking
Peak Season @ R 7 000.00 per night and min of 10 nights required over December and January Holidays
Refundable Breakage Deposit charged with reservation and refunded 14 days after departure less any breakages @ R 3 000.00
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Cleaning materials such as sunlight soap, handy andy, etc
- Drinking water Food and Drinks Dishtowels Ice can be bought in Malongane Village
- Bath towels will be made available without request, however, before the client’s departure, Celeste will collect towels. For any reason, if Celeste is not there to collect the towels, Celeste will check if all the Towels are complete.
- There is a full-time housekeeper that has a compulsory daily staff tip of R70 per day, this includes the day of your arrival and departure. If you require a second housekeeper then please ask Celeste (the permanent housekeeper) to bring a second housekeeper in. You will then need to pay the second housekeeper R80 a day and Celeste then gets R70 a day.
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
- a Refundable breakage deposit of R3000 is payable 1 month before arrival and refunded within 14 days of departure.
EARLY And LATE CHECK-IN/CHECK OUT
- Check-in is 14:00 and check out is 10:00 am. an R500 charge will be levied for early check-in and late check-outs. No Pets are permitted at any of the houses. Loud music, parties, and functions will not be allowed. House rules in all Estates have a noise level cut off of 10:30 pm. Should you not adhere to these rules owners will retain the full breakage deposit.