Aloha House 22
Beautiful Private Accommodation in Ponta Mamoli Mozambique
Only a 40-minute drive from the Kosi Bay border, along sandy roads, you will find Aloha Estate. Situated on the beach in Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique. House number 22 is privately situated and on the beach.
The house is on one level and has a ‘lodge type’ layout, in the sense that the entire house consists of four separate buildings, all sea-facing and all open up onto the wooden deck around the swimming pool and gazebo area. There are 4 buildings of which 1 building is the kitchen, TV lounge and dining area, the remainder 3 buildings are the 4 bedrooms, all bedrooms are en suite. Bedroom 1 has 1 queen bed, and Bedroom 2 has 4 single beds that can be converted to king beds or kept apart as single beds. These 2 bedrooms have an inter-leading door that can be locked or kept open if you have kids. The remainder 2 bedrooms have 1 queen bed in each bedroom. Each bedroom has its own private entrance door from the outside of the deck into the bedroom. All 4 bedrooms have an en suite bathroom. The house comfortably sleeps, 10 guests
Each bedroom is comfortably furnished with ceiling fans, bedside tables with bedside lamps, and en suite bathrooms. All bedrooms are airconditioned. Each bathroom has a shower, basin, and toilet. All linen, bath, and beach towels are provided.
Please take note that the swimming pool does not have a child safety net.
The living area consists of an open plan kitchen and lounge. The lounge has a TV with full DSTV and lounge seating for around people. The kitchen is well equipped with a gas hob, oven, microwave, ice machine, crockery and cutlery for 10 people, fridge, freezer, washing machine and all the equipment that you would require in a kitchen for self-catering. There is a large dining room table in the living area.
All cleaning materials are provided as well as black bags. The washing machine is to be operated by the staff only. If you would like laundry done it is R150 per load. Washing liquid is provided. We have provided a water filter at the prep bowl in the kitchen. Only this water is drinkable. Teeth can be brushed with water in the bedrooms but is not to be consumed. If you prefer bottled water then please bring that along.
Ivone is your housekeeper. Her duties include cleaning, washing dishes, making beds, and general cleaning. The staff doesn’t do any cooking. A 5-minute walk down the beach brings you to Frederico’s snorkeling spot, famous for snorkeling. Ensure that you take snorkeling gear along!
If you wanting to get to the hustle and bustle then it’s a mere 15-minute drive to Ponta Malongane Village where there are various restaurants. They have local Portuguese flavor, are fairly rustic with views over Lake Sugi, watch the sunset over the lake.
Ponta do Ouro is a 30-minute drive from the house. In Ponta do Ouro you will find a bottle store, BCI bank (local Mozambican Bank), surf shops, fishing tackle shop, pharmacy, internet cafe, petrol station, a colorful food market where you can buy fruit and vegetables grown locally, alcohol, cigarettes, prawns, cashews, bread and the like. Quad bikes, surfboards, and kite surfing equipment can be hired and lessons are available in Ponta do Ouro.
*There is a public launch site available at R100 per launch. Please take note: Under no circumstances is this house allowed to be booked for any function or event whats so ever. This includes birthday parties, weddings, and any other function and/or event.
Clients will need a 4×4 to reach the Establishment.
- Swimming pool (private)
- TV (with DsTV/satellite)
- Secure parking
- Fully serviced
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linen provided
- Mosquito nets
- Free parking on premises
- Family/child friendly
- Washing machine
- Garden (private)
- Sea views
- NO Pets Allowed
- There is a compulsory daily staff tip of R70, this includes your day of arrival and departure. Please ensure you have enough Rands cash on your day of departure date. Ivone working hours are from 7:00 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 12 on Saturdays. If you would like her to work Saturday afternoon you need to pay her R75 for the afternoon and if you would like her to work on Sundays and Public Holidays then you need to pay her R150 for those days. Her working hours include a 1-hour lunch.
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
- There is a R3000 refundable breakage deposit, this is refunded within 2 weeks of your departure date.
WHAT TO BRING
- Food and Drinks
- Aerial Washing Liquid
- Toilet Paper * 1 toilet roll is supplied in each bathroom, thereafter please supply your own
EARLY And LATE CHECK-IN/CHECK OUT
- Check-in is 14:00 and check out is 10:00 am. a R500 charge will be levied for early check-in and late check-outs. No Pets are permitted at any of the houses. Loud music, parties, and functions will not be allowed. House rules in all Estates have a noise level cut off of 10:30 pm. Should you not adhere to these rules owners will retain the full breakage deposit. Built-in braai facilities at the property. Charcoal and wood are for sale on site. Please ask Luther.
Low Season @ R 4 500.00 per night
- Minimum of 2 nights per booking required
High Season @ R 5 900.00 per night
- Minimum of 5 nights per booking required
Peak Season @ R 6 500.00 per night
- Minimum of 7 nights per booking required over December and January Holidays
- Min of 2 or 3 nights over Long Weekends
Refundable breakage deposit R 3 000.00
Only a 40-minute drive from the Kosi Bay border, along sandy roads, you will find Aloha Estate. Situated on the beach in Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique.
The complex can only be reached by 4X4 or high clearance vehicle with differential lock.