Beautiful Private House in Ponta do Ouro, Mozambique
Located just after the markets in Ponta, but Still elevated for a sea view, lies Casa Blanca.
Lovely accommodation ideally suited for large groups or big families that prefer more privacy, but still can enjoy each others company.
Casa Blanca consist of a two bedroom cottage and four en-suite self catering bachelor flats + 2 furnished rooms.
The swimming pool is located in the front of the Cottage by the covered verandah, but is easily accessible to all guests.
The communal braai area is situated at the bachelor flats.
The cottage is fitted with:
- Two double bedrooms, please request either, a double bed or two single beds;
- One double sleeper couch in the dinning room
- A bathroom with shower, toilet and basin; A fully equipped kitchen with a fridge/freezer
- and microwave oven; Dining room; TV lounge with DSTV and DVD player; Braai facilities are available in front of the house; Each bedroom is air-conditioned;
There is a communal kitchen between the cottage and the bachelor flats which has a stove, fridge/freezer, crockery and cutlery.
The Bachelor flats are fitted with:
- A king sized bed or two single beds in each room;
- Each Suite has an en-suite bathroom (shower/toilet/basin);
- A kitchenette with a fridge/freezer and microwave oven;
- TV and a DVD player;
- Braai facilities are available in front of the four rooms;
- Bedding is supplied for our beds only;
- Each bedroom is air-conditioned; and
- Guests have use of the communal pool in front of the cottage
BASIC OUTDOOR ROOMS
- There are two rooms, both have two single beds and a fan light no air-conditioning;
- These room have use of the shower and toilet situated beside the communal kitchen
Entry is only from the outside (photo 2) the 3rd door in photo 2 behind the tree, is a communal kitchen. Fitted with gas appliances incase the electricity goes out – the property is also fitted with a generator.
Incase the electricity is out and the generator is to be used, the use of aircons will not be allowed – but All rooms are fitted with ceiling fans and there will be sufficient electricity to switch the ceiling fans on.
- The property is serviced daily;
- Towels and soap are not provided.
- Not supplied – Additional bedding and beach towels.
- At the time of e-mailing your proof of payment kindly request your bed configuration (double or two singles).
Our payment policy is as follows:
- 0% refund
- NB: Payment in full secures your booking!
- NB: 50% Payment to be made for Peak Season Bookings to secure your
booking, balance must be paid no later than one month before intended stay
- We have an Office on site which is manned from 7am – 4:30pm;
- There is 24 hour security guard;
- Lost room key charge of R450 will be payable to replace any lost keys;
- We can arrange servicing at an additional cost of R50 per room per day;
- There are laundry facilities, at a cost of R? per load washed and tumble dried (industrial size washer and tumble drier);
- There is no safety net on the swimming pool;
- Arrival time no earlier than 14:00 and departure no later than 10:00am.
- Please let me know if you expect an early arrival or a late departure so we can try and accommodate you.
- Linen will be changed every three days;
- Soiled linen to be brought to our staff’s attention ASAP to avoid staining;
- Maximum parking for 6 vehicles on the property, includes two undercover; and
- Mosquito repellent is not supplied and we suggest you bring some along!
- Please be advised that Casa Blanca has a Zero Tolerance Policy for drunken, aggressive and destructive behavior. The Ponta do Ouro Police will ensure that this Policy is adhered to.
Last but not least, EDM (Eskom equivalent) can sometimes cut the electricity without notification, hence the reason for gas stoves and emergency lighting supply. Please be aware that it’s not in our control and we do our best to keep our Clients comfortable during these times. There is an emergency generator, however air-conditioning cannot be run by the generator during these times