Motel Do Mar
Rustic but Beautiful Accommodation in Ponta Do Ouro Mozambique
Motel do Mar Beach Resort is situated in southern Mozambique in Ponto do Ouro. One of the most well known places to stay in Ponta Do Ouro, welcoming guests since 1978. The resorts beach front location in the center of Ponta makes it the ideal place to stay in Ponta do Ouro with the stunning main beach just a few meters away
Our serviced cabanas at Motel Do Mar are perfectly located a few steps from the beach. They sleep up to 4 people and have bedding, basic crockery and cutlery for 4 people.
The back area of the cabana has 2 single beds, front living area has a bunk bed and there is a high dividing wall in between the two open areas – not two private bedrooms.
Each cabana has an en-suite bathroom, kitchenette (sink, 2 plate gas stove) with a small fridge (freezer compartment) and parking for your vehicle. All cabanas have ceiling fans – no aircon.
No electrical appliances in cabana apart from fridge.
Rates no longer include breakfast. Meals can be enjoyed at the restaurant depending on the refurbishment program and until such time as it has to close for the upgrade. Please enquire for more information.
- Beach Front Cabanas 4 sleeper @ R 910.00 per unit per night
- Standard Cabanas 4 sleeper @ R 800.00 per unit per night
- Beach Front Cabanas 4 sleeper @ R 1 200.00 per unit per night
- Standard Cabanas 4 sleeper @ R 1 050.00 per unit per night
- Beach Front Cabanas 4 sleeper @ R 1 560.00 per unit per night
- Standard Cabanas 4 sleeper @ R 1 320.00 per unit per night
On the resort grounds, you will find:
- The restaurant patio, where the view is spectacular! (Restaurant is fully licensed).
- The Beach Bar overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Services and amenities offered at the resort:
- 24 hour electricity: Plug: 220V round 2 point.
- Braai facilities available (shared between 4 cabanas). Portable braai may be brought along.
- Public telephones (at shops).
Also, remember the following:
- Bring your booking confirmation or receipt.
- A key deposit of R170.00 is payable upon check-in.
- The currencies that are accepted are Rands, US$ and Meticais.
- Any extras that you use during your stay at the hotel must be paid for in cash, and cannot be signed for, to your cabana.
- To be on the safe side, only drink mineral water.
- Extra kitchen utensils, dishcloths, sunlight liquid.
- Bring your own beach towels